For information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects, please click the following link: https://vacationsontopsail.com/beach-projects
Sunset Hideaway is a reverse floor plan home offers very nice touches as such as an elevator that calls to all three floors, hot and cold outside private shower, shared dock perfect for kayaks, beach access just within view of the home.As you arrive at the home you will find ample parking in the large driveway with additional one to two parking spots underneath the home. You also can take a break in a small sitting area on the ground level to take in the sea breeze before going upstairs.
Entering the home through the bad weather entry you are greeted by a nice sized tiled foyer with space for storing the beach gear off to the side. The elevator also calls to this floor for the ones who don't like stairs. On the first living level of the home offers 3 of 4 bedrooms and 2 of 3 baths. The first bedroom offers a queen sized bed with wall mounted flat panel television. The access to the street-side covered deck offers comforting views of Surf City and the beach access. The second bedroom offers a twin bed with pull out trundle as well as another flat panel television with access to the shared street-side deck. The first bathroom is shared by bedroom 1 and 2. It offers tile floors with a tub/shower combination. The full sized washer and dryer is also neatly tucked away in the laundry closet. The master suite offers a beautiful queen sleigh bed with matching bedroom furniture. The flat panel television is neatly tucked away with doors in case you would rather take in the views. The private deck offers two chairs perfect to sip the morning coffee while watching seabirds play near the water in the salt marshes. The master suite bathroom offers double sinks along with a shower with beautiful clear glass doors.On the top floor you will find the kitchen, dining & living area along with the 4th bedroom and 3rd bathroom.
The kitchen offers cabinets galore over beautiful granite countertops and tiled floors. The appliances are all stainless steel consisting of double door refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and smooth top range. Other small appliances that you would expect are also found such as garbage disposal, coffee maker and toaster. The dining area offers 4 seats at the bar and 6 seats at the dining table all located sound side! Can you imagine dinner with a window seat? The living room area gives you a large love seat. The family will enjoy the flat panel television and DVD player on movie night. This level also gives the family access to two decks, the first from the living area to the soundside deck with breathtaking views and the second near the last bathroom giving you views of the Atlantic. On the streetside of this level you will find the last bedroom complete with a queen bed and wall mounted flat panel television.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.