Beach Ball is truly a boater's dream! The home is located on the canals of Surf City, locally known as Old Settler’s, and comes complete with a very nice dock and even a boat ramp for guest use. There truly is nothing like having your boat out back ready to go!! Beach Ball also features ample parking, one covered deck, one uncovered deck, and even a screened-in porch area. As you arrive at the home entering through the wet weather entrance at ground level you will immediately see a large storage closet to the left perfect for beach toys and rafts.
Up the stairs, you will find the first-floor bedrooms of this reverse-floor-plan home. To the right on this level is a large laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer that's sure to be very accommodating! At the left end of this level, the very nice sized master suite with a king bed, television, direct access to the waterfront deck, and nicely appointed master bath with a jacuzzi tub and shower is sure to provide some relaxing nights for just mom and dad. Coming back towards the stairway, you will find a shared bath for the two remaining bedrooms on this floor complete with double sinks and shower/tub. The 2nd bedroom on this floor is perfect for the little ones with two twin beds and access to the waterfront deck. The third bedroom features a queen-sized bed along with access to the waterfront deck. Up the stairs to the living level, immediately to your left, you will find a shared full bath with shower/tub. The living room and Kitchen areas overlook the beautiful canal to offer you amazing views. You can even enjoy those great Topsail nights from the screened-in porch located off the living room. Ample seating is provided so the whole family can peacefully watch the boats go by together. Beach Ball offers Cable and Internet services to its guests. The 4th bedroom is located on this floor and offers a queen-sized bed and access to the upper-level full bathroom. Beach Ball is truly a special treat for the boater or sound side lover.
Please note: Guests do not have access to the boat lift that is located at the house however guests are welcome to safely use the boat ramp and the dock.
• Sorry, but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required year-round.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers Personal PIN pad entry at the property. Pin Pad access codes will be sent to the reservation holder via text shortly before arrival.