Topsail Beach is the perfect destination for a summer getaway. Vacationers can enjoy many activities, including swimming, surfing, fishing, and sunbathing, among other things. The beach itself has a beautiful sound front with Intercoastal Waterway and Lea Island access. For the land lover tourist, there is Serenity Point, where you can check out the views of the sound and waterway. Likewise, boaters can find all accommodations for their water activities in the Town`s Marina.
The Jolly Roger Fishing Pier gives evidence of Topsail`s origins as a small coastal fishing town. You can see the line of king mackerel fishermen standing shoulder-to-shoulder fishing off the pier in the fall. Reservations are available on Queen Jean, a head boat that can accommodate offshore fishing or a sunset cruise.
If you prefer a more relaxed approach to your vacation, the Town of Topsail beach offers eclectic shops and restaurants with something for everyone. You can spend the day tasting the various culinary delights, shopping in multiple boutiques, and capping the night off with a game of putt-putt on the Patio Ground. Topsail Island Skating Rink is available for a few laps if the mood strikes. Then there`s always the Missiles and More Museum for tourists interested in Topsail Beach`s WWII history.
No matter your reason for a visit, Lewis Realty Associates has many fine rental properties available to make your vacation stay great.
Lewis Realty Associates is ready to accommodate you when looking for a vacation rental in Topsail Beach. With plenty of properties to choose from, you`re sure to enjoy your short or long-term stay.
Whether you`re looking for larger spaces of 3 to 4 bedrooms or condos for a romantic getaway, Lewis Realty Associates has property available. The Dolphin Rise, one of our more popular properties, places you right on the oceanfront. You can take in the rays and waves directly from the oceanfront deck and enjoy the views from the master bedroom`s own private balcony. The unit is a single-family home that easily accommodates six, has two full bathrooms, and has a spiral staircase leading to the upper floors. Plenty of personal touches are added to the decor by the owner to make you feel at home.
You`re in good hands with Lewis Realty Associates when looking for the right Topsail Beach vacation rental. You can browse our rental listings to find the perfect property most convenient to your needs. Our listings have great reviews and affordable prices. Each one is like a home away from home. Consider the following when browsing our rental listings:
● Check the number of rooms and the number of available beds. Some properties will only have 2-4 bedrooms, but can sleep upwards of twelve people.
● Some of the vacation rentals will allow pets. You can tell by looking for the paw icon and if it reads yes or no.
● No one wants to spend their vacation constantly traveling from point A to point B and back again. Ensure you decide on a property that is close to the activities and sights you want to experience.
● There are many restaurants and shops available no matter which rental you choose. However, you may wish to eat out only some nights. Ensure that all amenities are covered within the rental property itself if you decide to stay in for a night or more.
● Only settle on your rental choice after checking out the complete list of potential properties. We want your vacation to be a fantastic experience, so expect to research the perfect property for you.
There is plenty to do in Topsail Beach. So while planning your vacation or romantic getaway, you`ll want to find activities that match your interests. Whether you`re a foodie looking to taste the local cuisine or want to do some light shopping before settling on the beach, Topsail Beach has something for everyone. A few things that you can find available during your vacation are:
● Missiles and More Museum: WWII buffs will enjoy this museum located on the south end of Topsail Island. In addition to its WWII history, it also features exhibits from pirates to modern space technology. There`s an interactive children`s area, a find-your-own sharks tooth fossil dig, and an impressive international shell collection.
● Patio Playground Putt-Putt: This miniature golf course has been around since 1955. You can go a few rounds, spend time at the arcade, dance to the beats of the night`s DJ, and grab some delicious ice cream with the kids or a date. From Wednesday to Saturday, you can participate in various contests, from trivia to hula-hooping. They also offer bike and movie rentals.
● The Gift Basket - A must-see shop boutique that features hand-made jewelry and delicious fudge to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Food choices include a simple coffee house, a seafood bar and grill, and much more in between. Wake up to the unique assortment of donuts and baked goods from the Fractured Prune. Coras Isle-End Deli has fantastic sandwiches and other quick bites for lunch. Visit Shaka Taco for the best fish and pork tacos in North Carolina. Finish the evening with a Full Steamer High Tider at the Topsail Steamer. The choices are endless and delicious.
Topsail Beach is a terrific destination any time of the year. Enjoy the sand, waves, and sunny weather along the beach in the summer. Huddle close shoulder-to-shoulder on the pier with the other fisherman in the fall. No matter the season, you`ll find plenty to do and see at Topsail Beach.
Temperatures range from 50 °F to 70 °F in the spring and rise from 65 °F to the low 90s in the summer. Winter tends to get slightly nippy, with temperatures falling between 32 °F and 60 °F.
Immediately upon planning your vacation! Waiting too long could see your options dwindle, especially during certain parts of the year. Look to plan your vacation at least six months in advance, while booking your rental no later than three months out.
Lewis Realty Associates provides a hassle-free experience for all property rentals. We prefer to keep things as simple as possible and provide free cleaning included in the rental cost. There are no security deposits to worry about, and each rental agreement comes with $1500 worth of damage protection during the length of your stay.
Our rental properties require a 4 pm check-in and 10 am check-out. A small fee can cover your need to either check-in or out earlier than intended.
Suppose you enjoy your stay in Topsail Beach so much that you wish to plan another vacation to the area. Lewis Realty Associates makes planning your second vacation so simple that you can begin when your current one ends. We allow you to place a "Token Hold" for the following year at only $40 + tax (subject to change). You`ll have until the first of February to pay the initial half of the balance quoted.
Topsail Beach should be a consideration for your next fantastic family beach vacation or romantic getaway destination. Lewis Realty Associates can make this a reality with plenty of rental properties and listings to ensure a wonderful trip right on the beach.