Like something right out of Coastal Living magazine, this condo channels the ocean and all its serenity in the design. Styled for comfort with modern accents, this condo will have you relaxing within minutes of walking through the door. Just open the oceanfront door and let the ocean breeze take away all of your stress. Nap in the rooms that beckon you to rest, or chill out on the sofa while dinner is being prepared in the spacious kitchen. Feel like going for a walk? Step out on the beach from the convenient beach access or walk across the street to see the boats cruising in the sound. A spacious shoreline gives you the room you need to lay out on the beach without worry that the worry will sneak up on you. What more could you want? Now grab that margarita and start enjoying your vacation at Queen's Grant A-103!
Queen's Grant offers convenient community amenities for its guests. The complex has private beach accesses for its residents and guests between each oceanfront building. The sound side of the complex is where you'll find the refreshing swimming pool which is open May through September. The picnic and grilling area overlooks the children's play area so you can keep an eye on the little ones while cooking a delightful grilled meal. Queen's Grant also provides a community boat ramp and dock for its homeowners and guests. Parking for boat/jet ski trailers is limited and is used on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Bed sizes include a King, a Queen, and 2 Twins. Pillows and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
• ***Please Note: HOA-controlled pools will be open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
• Sorry, but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Maritime, Bungalow, and Buccaneer seasons. A 3-night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway seasons. Please see the rate section for season dates.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.