Doyle's Sandfiddler is sure to please the family with its open and airy feel including two decks that offer a super second-row view of the Atlantic. As you arrive at the home, you will find a large front yard and driveway that will provide more than ample parking or space for family fun times.
The first floor of this reverse floor plan offers three bedrooms and two baths. The first bedroom on the left offers the children a pyramid bunk (double on bottom, single on top) along with a single bed. The next bedroom across the hall offers a Queen bed. The most loved feature of this room will be the access to the covered front deck! The third bedroom on this level is the master suite which offers a queen bed, though your favorite features may be the large master bath with double sinks and shower/tub combo or even the access to the front covered deck for morningtime beauty. This level also has a laundry area with a full-size washer and dryer. **Please note: The bedroom TVs do not offer cable service. You are welcome to bring entertainment systems with you to enjoy in the rooms but keep in mind these TVs are not HDMI-compatible.
Up the stairs to the top floor, you are greeted by a large and open family room. The kitchen features plenty of countertop space and all the modern conveniences such as a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. The kitchen area also has bar seating for 3. In the oceanside dining area, you will find a large dining table with seats for 6 and if your group is large, there are two extra chairs here as well. Everyone should experience eating dinner while overlooking the Atlantic and this is surely another treat of Sandfiddler!
The living area offers a large television with Cable, DVD/VCR Combo, and wireless internet. The seating is sure to be plenty for the family with a sofa, loveseat, and single chair. You also have access to the front uncovered deck on this level so you can sunbathe among the beautiful views. This level also offers a "convenient" full bath that services the family room or the 4th bedroom on this level. The 4th bedroom offers a Queen bed along with a coastal theme appeal. Downstairs you will find the convenience of a private hot and cold outside shower at the rear of the home. Beach access is just right across the street for those who want to fiddle around.
• Sorry, but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets & Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Maritime, Bungalow, and Buccaneer seasons. A 3-night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway seasons. Please see the rate section for season dates.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers Personal PIN pad entry at the property. Pin Pad access codes will be sent to the reservation holder via text shortly before arrival.