Are you looking to change your routine and enjoy a peaceful Topsail Island getaway? Staying at this stunning 5 bedroom B Lot Oceanfront home "Shore Beats Work"! With amazing ocean views, this luxury single-family home has everything your family could need for your Topsail stay.
As you pull up to "Shore Beats Work" you are greeted by a 2-car garage and additional parking alongside the house. The entryway, with keyless access, is located on the oceanside deck and brings you into the Living Room area. Enjoy a spacious living room with ample seating so your whole party can gather around and enjoy each other's company. The living room offers a large flat-screen TV with cable service as well as Wi-Fi service so you can stay connected while you are away. There is also a bonus room just off the living room that offers a Daybed with a twin trundle that is perfect for the little ones in your party to have their own space.
The kitchen is located on the other side of the home and is equipped with all of your standard cooking needs. Whip up fantastic family meals or sweet afternoon snacks in this modernized space. The dining room offers a large table with seating for the whole party so you can all enjoy your meals together while overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Off the kitchen, towards the street side of the home, you will find another bedroom. This room is complete with a Queen bed, and flat-screen TV. This room also has access to the first-floor full bathroom with a stand-up shower and vanity sink.
Head upstairs where you will find the remaining 3 bedrooms. The large Master Suite offers a King bed, flat screen TV, sitting area, walk-in closet, and private full luxury bathroom with shower/tub combo. Out in the hall is a comfortable sitting area where renters can enjoy their favorite books alongside the peaceful views of the ocean. Step out onto the top-floor balcony to enjoy a closer look and enjoy the sound of the waves crashing on the beach right in front of the house. Back inside, and across the hall you will find the Bunk Bedroom on the street side of the property. This room offers two sets of twin bunk beds and a flat-screen TV so the kids can enjoy their favorite movies after a long day on the beach. The Queen bedroom is located on the ocean side of the home and offers ocean views and a flat-screen TV as well. A shared full bathroom is centrally located on the top floor and is home to the stackable washer and dryer for guest's use. This bathroom room offers a shower/ tub combo and vanity sink.
The exterior of the home is just as impressive as the interior! Your family can enjoy an oversized partially covered deck overlooking to ocean. This deck is equipped with ample seating and a large patio table so you can even enjoy your meals outside while soaking in the breathtaking views. The beach walkway is located straight ahead of the property, between the two A Lot homes (4368 and 4366). On the ground level, you will find a covered patio where the enclosed hot and cold outdoor shower is tucked away. Guests can use this space to hang out away from the sun or store their beach gear to keep sand out of the house.
The community pool for this complex is located at 4200 Island Drive. According to Google Maps, it is approximately an 8-minute walk or a 1 to 2-minute drive from the property. With the amenities and stunning views that this fantastic property has to offer, what are you waiting for? Summer weeks will go fast so book your stay at "Shore Beats Work" today!
• ***Please Note: HOA-controlled pools will be open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
• Sorry, but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Maritime, Bungalow, and Buccaneer seasons. A 3-night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway seasons. Please see the rate section for season dates.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.