Settle In is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that was built in 2013 with beautiful tile and wood floors, not to mention a unique panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean and the town of Surf City. The neighborhood also boasts a private community pier going into the Intracoastal Waterway.
When you first enter the home, to the left you will find the first bedroom complete with a queen bed, flat panel television, and private full bath. You also have access to your own deck overlooking the pool with the views as a backdrop. ***Please Note: Pool does not open for the summer season until Memorial Day Weekend**** To the right, you will find the second bedroom complete with a full-size bed and flat panel television. The room also has access to its own deck as well! The third bedroom on the right also has a full-size bed with flat panel television and access to the deck. On this level, there is also the laundry closet with a stacked washer/dryer for convenience. You will also find a full bathroom as well.
Up to the second floor, you are greeted by a large open and airy living area and kitchen. The living area features leather sofas along with a very comfortable papasan chair. The family will be entertained well with the large screen flat panel television and wireless internet access. Most of your time may be spent on the deck, which is just steps away from the living area. The kitchen features stainless appliances, granite countertops, and all the modern conveniences such as a microwave, dishwasher, blender, toaster, and coffee maker. The dining area features a handmade table with seating for six along with the bar area providing another four seats. The living level also offers a half bath for your convenience during those family times.
Up the stairs, you will find the master suite exclusive to the top floor. The bedroom features a queen bed with flat panel television. The master suite also offers a full bath to keep you from having to run downstairs. There is also direct access to the private deck which quite possibly offers some of the best views Topsail Island has to offer. The deck gives you a 360-degree view of the salt marshes, the town itself, and of course the Atlantic Ocean! On the master suite level, there is a small bonus room with a futon for the little one. This room also has access to its own deck. Settle In is a great home and your family will be sure to make memories of a lifetime!
• ***Please Note: HOA-controlled pools will be open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
• Sorry, but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required year-round.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.