CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
Enjoy playing in the surf at the highly desirable Surf Condominiums located in the heart of Surf City. Located at 918 North New River Drive, Surf City the Surf Condos are great for vacationers that want to be within a short distance of Surf City’s business district.
Beautifully landscaped, some outside amenities include a swimming pool with pool side gazebo and multi level decking around the pool. Relax on the deck furnishings provided. There are several outdoor showers and two private beach walkways that lead to the sandy, white beach and crystal blue waters.
The large parking lot is available to guests and residents and is guarded during the summer months. An onsite laundry facility is available for guest and owners alike. Pets are not permitted at any Surf Condo offered as a vacation or long term rental. Boats, trailers and jet skis are not allowed. Smoking is only allowed outside. Linens are not provided buy can be rented locally.
Surf Condo 414 “Dolphin’s Drift” is located on the first floor of Building 4. Parking under the condo is allowed for first floor residence. Enjoy watching the sun come up over the ocean from your private deck. Or if you prefer, the sites and sounds of the ocean can also be enjoyed from the open living room, kitchen or dining area. The living room is comfortably decorated with couch, and a glider rocker. End tables with reading lamps and a coffee table complete the furnishings. Watch your favorite program on the color, cable TV or a movie on DVD/VCR. You can even listen to your favorite beach tunes on the CD/Radio.
A breakfast bar with 4 bar stools separates the living room from the kitchen. The kitchen is completely stocked with double sink, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker. The ample cabinets are full of cooking and dining ware. A dining table with seating for 4 is located just outside the kitchen. Located off the hallway from the kitchen is an alcove containing bunk beds, perfect for the teens or little ones. Across the hall from the alcove is a bath that shares a bathtub with the Master Suite. The Master suite contains a queen size bed, decorated with sea shells, dresser, chest of drawers and bed side table with lamp. A color, cable TV completes the furnishings. Attached is a half bath that shares the bathtub with the hall bath.
Surf Condos are a great value. Your family will look forward to returning year after year! Start a new family tradition!
The Surf Condo Complex offers Cable and community Wifi service to a all units. Log in information will be provided at check in.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.