Let your troubles float away when you stay at Surf Condos 414 - Dolphin’s Drift for your next Topsail Island getaway! This adorable oceanview condo is located highly desirable Surf Condos complex, which is just a short distance away from the heart of Surf City. Enjoy watching the sun come up over the ocean from your private deck. The living room is comfortably decorated with a couch and a glider rocker. End tables with reading lamps and a coffee table complete the furnishings. Watch your favorite program on the color, cable TV, or a movie on DVD/VCR. You can even listen to your favorite beach tunes on the CD/Radio.
A breakfast bar with 4 bar stools separates the living room from the kitchen. The kitchen is completely stocked with a double sink, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee maker. The ample cabinets are full of cooking and dining ware. A dining table with seating for 4 is located just outside the kitchen. Located off the hallway from the kitchen is an alcove containing bunk beds, perfect for the teens or little ones. Across the hall from the alcove is a bath that shares a bathtub with the Master Suite. The Master suite contains a queen-sized bed, decorated with sea shells, a dresser, a chest of drawers, and a bedside table with a lamp. A color, cable TV completes the furnishings. Attached is a half bath that shares the bathtub with the hall bath.
Beautifully landscaped, some outside amenities include a swimming pool with a poolside gazebo and multi-level decking around the pool. There are several outdoor showers and two private beach walkways that lead to the sandy, white beach and crystal blue waters. The large parking lot is available to guests and residents and is guarded during the summer months. Since this condo is a first-floor unit, guests will be able to enjoy covered parking directly below the unit. An onsite laundry facility is available for guests and owners alike. Pets are not permitted at any Surf Condo offered as a vacation or long-term rental. Boats, trailers, and jet skis are not allowed. Smoking is only allowed outside. Linens are not provided but can be rented locally.
Surf Condos are a great value. Your family will look forward to returning year after year! Start a new family tradition!
• ***Please Note: HOA-controlled pools will be open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
• Sorry, but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Maritime, Bungalow, and Buccaneer seasons. A 3-night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway seasons. Please see the rate section for season dates.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.