This location has it all! Surf Station 510 is the perfect location for your next beach vacation. Grab your board and get amped to enjoy all that Surf City has to offer. This 4-bedroom 3-bathroom Single Family home is conveniently located with everything you need nearby…restaurants, shops, ice cream, and more! Oh, and most importantly - beach access is only 50 yards away!
When you first arrive you’ll find ample parking in the large paved driveway with both covered and uncovered spaces. In the carport area you will also find a large enclosed outdoor shower… so convenient to rinse off after a beach day! Use your keyless access code on the wet weather entry door to get your vacation started.
The first floor of this reverse floor plan property hosts three beautifully decorated bedrooms that make it so easy to just drop off your bags and then head upstairs to eat and relax! This floor also has two full bathrooms including a large en suite and a washer and dryer for your convenience! The first bedroom to your right is the Master Suite. This Suite features a king-sized bed, Flat Screen Smart TV, and a private master bath. The master bath is complete with a vanity sink and shower tub combo. Just outside of the doorway to the master bedroom, you will find the full-sized washer and dryer tucked away in a closet for easy guest access. The second bedroom is centrally located and offers two Twin Beds, a wall-mounted Flat Screen SmartTV, and access to the island-view covered deck. The Bedroom on this floor offers a pyramid bunk bed (twin over double) and a flat-screen Smart TV. The twin and bunk rooms share a full bath that is located at the end of the hall before you get to the stairs and offers a shower stall and vanity sink.
Pop up and head to the second floor where you are greeted by an open floor plan with a comfy living area. The living room offers ample seating for your whole crew so you all relax after a long day on the beach and watch your favorite shows and movies on the large flatscreen Smart TV. The well-stocked kitchen offers all major appliances, an abundance of counter space, and all of your basic cooking needs so you can whip up meals like a master chef. Chow down at the dining room table that offers seating for 6 and the kitchen Island that offers additional seating for 4 more. Freshen up before you dig in with the full bath that is located just off the living area. This shared bath offers a vanity sink and shower tub combo. Last but not least, we come to the final bedroom of this amazing beach house. This large room offers a king-sized bed and a flat-screen Smart TV. You can also access the Island View covered deck from this room.
With all the comforts of home, and the beach just a short distance away, what are you waiting for? Book your stay at Surf Station 510 today!
• Sorry, but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Maritime, Bungalow, and Buccaneer seasons. A 3-night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway seasons. Please see the rate section for season dates.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.