Welcome to the beach! You will be warmly greeted upon your arrival with a spectacular view of the ocean. With this "H" style house plan, the great room, located in the center of the home, is wide open with the kitchen, dining, and living areas providing the best views, light, and gathering center for your entire family. No sacrifices here, enjoy beauty and fellowship all vacation long!
Your fully equipped kitchen awaits you at the entryway of Livin' on a Prayer along with the dining area. Family-style seating is provided with a great picnic-style dining table. Located to the right of the dining room, is the separate laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer. This area is perfect for storing beach toys and cleaning up after a long day in the surf.
Along the oceanfront side of the home, you will relax and enjoy the dolphins and birds from the comfortable living area. Comfortable seating with a couch (queen sleeper), a love seat, and a chair with an ottoman. The entertainment center houses a large television with a DVD player and VCR. To the right of the living area is the Master Suite. An oversized room with cathedral ceilings with exposed hardwood beams creates a spacious and relaxing atmosphere for a vacation within a vacation. You will enjoy the sunrise views from the oceanfront windows along with the king-sized bed. There is also a large flat-screen TV with cable, a Bluray player, a window seat, and a large closet. The sink and mirror area is separate from the tub/shower area of the room saving you preparation time and maximizing your time on the sand.
The two other bedrooms are located on the north side of the home. The second bedroom is an oceanfront room with a queen bed. The third bedroom is located on the street side of the home and contains a pyramid Bunk bed, with a queen on the bottom and twin on top as well as a love seat that folds out to a Twin sleeper sofa. As an added bonus to this room, guests can enjoy the wall-mounted Flat-screen TV while battling it out on the PS3! Games and controllers are provided* but you are welcome to bring your own as well. The owners of this fantastic home know that packing all the "gear" you need with kids can take up a lot of space in the car so they have provided a pack-n-play, a tabletop high chair, a changing pad, and kid-size fold-away bed for guest use.
Focusing on what you have come here for, Livin' on a Prayer has a spacious oceanfront deck with plenty of seating, an outdoor shower, and views galore. Enjoy your coffee in the morning or take a stroll on the miles of sandy beach as the waves crash at your feet. Enjoy your family, friends, and your vacation at Topsail Island at Livin' on a Prayer! You will make memories of a lifetime and have your special time here year after year!
• This property is pet-friendly! A non-refundable fee will apply per pet. Limit of 2 pets per reservation. (100lb limit)
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Bungalow, and Buccaneer seasons. A 3-night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway and Maritime seasons. Please see the rate section for season dates.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.