The sound of crashing waves and the view of a beautiful Topsail sunset can be magical by itself but you will feel like you have stepped into a beach fantasy when you stay at Narnia. This stunning 5 bedroom oceanfront home is something out of a storybook with its spacious rooms, spanning views, and comfortably stylish beach decor.
Its reverse living floor plan places the common areas on the top level to maximize the view for all guests. Great oceanfront decks to provide captivating ocean views, and a large sun deck for hanging out or laying out. The top-floor oceanfront deck has recently been upgraded with privacy fencing to provide guests with a secluded sanctuary. Best of all, the house has an ELEVATOR that reaches all levels, from the ground floor up. An excellent choice for a beach vacation. Shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away in the commercial area of Surf City. Satellite TV and wireless internet are provided for the time you spend indoors. After spending time out on the beach, guests can clean up in the spacious enclosed Hot & Cold Shower with a changing area. A washer and dryer is inside the property. The ground level consists of an entry hallway with access to the stairway and the elevator.
The first floor (middle level) of the house has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. On the north side of this level, the street side bedroom has a Bunk Bed (2 Twins) and a Daybed with a rollout Trundle (2 Twins), while the oceanfront bedroom has a Queen and a door to the oceanfront deck. These two bedrooms share a bathroom that is accessed via the hallway. On the south side of this level, the street side bedroom has a Queen and a private bathroom, while the oceanfront master bedroom has a Queen, private bathroom, and a door to the oceanfront deck. The second floor (top level) has a great room that holds the living and dining areas, and a large, well-equipped kitchen. There is one bedroom on this level on the street side of the house that has 2 Twins. There is also a full bathroom on this level, just outside the bedroom at the end of the hallway.
Bed sizes include 3 Queens, a Bunk Bed (2 Twins), a Daybed with a rollout Trundle (2 Twins), and 2 Twins. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets and towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
• This property is pet-friendly! A non-refundable fee will apply per pet. Limit of 2 pets per reservation. (100lb limit)
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required year-round.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.