For information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects, please click the following link: https://vacationsontopsail.com/beach-projects
Welcome to Sea For Yourself, an exquisite 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home located on an oceanfront piano key lot in the Oceanridge community of North Topsail Beach. The Oceanridge community features a beautiful section of the Topsail Island shore along with an impressive community pool and a private oceanfront hot tub!
As you arrive at the home, you will notice its coastal Cape Cod style and charm alongside a two car garage beneath, large oceanfront deck, ground level patio area with outside shower and of course the beautiful Atlantic ocean. Upon entering the home, the family can begin to settle in to the tastefully coastal decorated large living/family room. This room offers ample seating, a large flat panel television with Cable and a DVD player to keep everyone entertained and access to a half bath. With a decorative fireplace and beachy accents throughout the room you may never want to leave. The oceanside of the room is full of large windows that offer guests incredible views of the ocean from every angle. Step out on to the partially covered ocean from deck where you will find plenty of comfortable deck chairs and loungers. Situtated at the edge of the deck, guest can enjoy soaking in the large Hot Tub while over looking the ocean and sipping on their favorite cocktail. Off the Living room, on the interior side of the property, you will find a bonus room that offers a Twin Trundle Daybed, tons of games and books and a small flat screen cable TV. This room also offers guests access to a street side deck where you can enjoy views of the beautiful maritime forest.
Just down the hall from the Living room you will find the Spaicious Kitchen and Dinning Area. The well equipped kitchen features a smooth top range, granite counter tops, a side by side refrigerator, a built in dishwasher, and a large bar/island complete with produce sink which are all framed by beautiful "bead board" coastal cabinets. Adjoining the kitchen you will find the separate dining area surrounded by large windows with expansive ocean views. Off the kitchen, on the interior side of the property, is a Queen bedroom, complete with a flat screen cable TV, a balcony overlooking the maritime forest and its own private full bath.
Take the stairs off the living room to the second level of this stunning home, which greets you with custom styled sailboat railings and natural maple flooring as you walk up. Directly ahead you will find an oceanfront sitting area. This is the perfect place to cozy up with a book, or just relax while staring off at the beatiful ocean view. If you want to hear the waves and soak in the sun just step out and enjoy the oceanfront sundeck. To your right you will find the large Master Suite which features a king size bed, his & hers closets, a 32" flat panel television, a private sitting area and a luxury private bath complete with both jetted tub and shower. Enjoy your cup of coffee in the monring along with the beautiful views that can only be seen from the large picture windows in the main master suite. Directly across the hall you will find the second Queen Bedroom. This bedroom features a private full bath, a flat screen cable tv and a private sitting area with large oceanfront picture windows.
On the interior side of the home, you will find the final full bathroom, a seperate laundry room with full sized washer and dryer and the final bedroom. The children in your group will have a blast in their very own bunk bed room. This room offers 2 bunk sets. One bunk bed set is a pyramid bunk with a twin on top and a full on bottom while the second bunk is a traditional bunk with two twins. The kids even get their own entertainment with their ery own flat screen cable tv.
This home has everything you could want in a beach house, but to make it even better the community offer access to a private community pool which is located just two houses away. From the sun, the sand and all the memories you are sure to make, you need to book today and "Sea For Yourself!"
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- **Hot Tub included with all Bungalow and Buccaneer Reservations. $100+tax fee applies for Hot Tub usage during Maritime and Castaway seasons.***
- **Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 4 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.