Vacationers paradise becomes reality in this beautifully decorated ocean front home. 'Sea Ya-V!' is located on the ocean, just a short distance from the Surf City Business District and Surf City Pier. This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that sleeps 10. It is the perfect spot for families to make memories that will last a life time.
Entering 'Sea Ya!' you will find yourself in the open kitchen, large ocean front living room and dining area. The nautical motif will mesmerize you for several moments and then your gaze will be captured by the view of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean through the windows and the sliding glass door. Passing through the sliding glass door, you will find yourself on a large deck with a portico perfect for catching some shade and an open area for sunning. Going down the walkway to the private ocean access, pause and sit on the wooden bench. Perhaps you will get a glimpse of the dolphins playing in the surf.
Returning to the house, you will pass through a dining area furnished with large table and 6 comfortable chairs, perfect for a family gathering! To the right is the large family room furnished with two full size couches. There is even a parson’s bench! The large entertainment center holds a flat panel HD cable tv/vcr/dvd and cd radio. Here you will find a collection of books and movies for the family to enjoy. Investigate the fully equipped kitchen, ideal for preparing your favorite island cuisine. You will find spacious cabinets filled with cooking and dinner ware. This kitchen has all the conveniences of home.New Tile in Kitchen and Downstairs Bathroom!
From the living room, continue down the hall to First Floor Master Suite with Queen Bed and Full Private Bathroom! The Full Private Bath with Shower and a Walk-in Closet make this room a masterpiece! What a great feature to have a master bedroom on the first floor with access to the living area, kitchen, and deck without using the spiral staircase. Back into the hallway, you will find a bedroom with two twin beds. Entering back into the family room you will notice the elegant spiral stairway that will take you to the second floor. Upon arriving on the second floor, to your immediate right, you will find a second bedroom. Decorated with tropical fish it is sure to delight the little ones in your family. It is furnished with 2 twin beds. A full size bath is shared with the other bedroom. At the other end of the hallway is the fourth bedroom, furnished with a comfortable King Size bed. The coastal decor will lull you to sleep at night after a day of playing, swimming and sunning on the beach!
The front yard is huge enough to park a boat or play a game of touch football!
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 7 night stay requirement year round. Saturday to Saturday stays will be enforced during our Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.