Seas The Day by planning your next Topsail Vacation at this adorable beach home! This 3 bedroom 1 bathroom unit is on the top floor, or Sunrise level, of the duplex “Seas The Day”.
When you first arrive you are greeted by a gravel driveway that can accommodate up to 2 cars. Please be mindful that the lower-level unit guests will need parking too and keep cars on the left side of the driveway. Head up the stairs on the front of the property to get your vacation started! Check in using your keyless access code and walk into the dining area. To your left, you will find the cozy Kitchen which is well stocked with all of your basic cooking needs. A beautiful new dining room table offers seating for 6 with an additional 2 seats at the kitchen bar. The spacious living room offers ample seating so that your whole family can gather around the large-screen TV to catch up on your favorite shows and movies. This TV offers cable service and the home is also equipped with high-speed internet so that you can stay connected to social media or work remotely while you are here! Enjoy your morning coffee, or afternoon cocktail while sitting on the large sun deck that spans the street side of the property and wraps around to the back of the house for easy access to the backyard.
The first bedroom on this floor is directly off the living room and offers a Double bed. The second bedroom is next door and also offers a Double bed. The third bedroom is across the hall and offers a Queen size bed. This bedroom also offers a Flatscreen Smart TV. Centrally located in the hall you will find the Full Shared bath which offers a shower tub combo and vanity sink.
The garage area is available for guests as storage and is home to the full-size washer and dryer. This area, including the washer and dryer, is shared with the guests staying in the lower-level unit. On the backside of the property, you can enjoy a shared outdoor oasis. The covered patio offers a large picnic table so that you can sit out and enjoy each other's company or some burgers that just came off the grill. Located at the foot of the front steps guests can rinse off using the unenclosed Hot and Cold shower. Enjoy easy access to the beach with a crossover directly across the street in front of the property. Bring the whole family, and your furry friend to enjoy a peaceful week at the beach. With its coastal decor and convenient location, your family will want to Seas the Day and stay at this property for years to come!
• This property is pet-friendly! A non-refundable fee will apply per pet. Limit of 2 pets per reservation. (100lb limit)
• No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
• Please refer to our Rentals FAQ page for useful information about our rentals!
• Linens (Sheets and Towels) are NOT provided with Lewis Realty reservations, However, we do offer a linen rental service!
A Full house linen package will include Sheets for all advertised beds, 2 towel sets per person, and a set of Kitchen Towels with a sponge. Additional charge for rentals longer than 1 week.
Individual bed sheet sets will include a set of bedsheets and 2 sets of towels per person. (2 sets for Twin beds and 4 sets for Double, Queen, and King Beds)
See our Available Rental Items page for a complete list of rentable items to add to your reservation!
• A 7-night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Bungalow, and Buccaneer seasons. A 3-night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway and Maritime seasons. Please see the rate section for season dates.
• No pesky Security Deposits! All reservations will be required to have an Accidental Damage Protection Waiver. The cost of this waiver is included in the listed required reservation fees.
• This property offers PointCentral Keyless Access for a speedy check-in. Check-in instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder.