Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
Are you looking to change your routine and enjoy a peaceful Topsail Island getaway? Staying at this stunning 5 bedroom B Lot Oceanfront home "Shore Beats Work"! Wtih amazing ocean views, this luxury single family home has everything your family could need for your Topsail stay.
As you pull up to "Shore Beats Work" you are greeted by a 2 car gargage and additional parking along side the house. The entry way, with keyless access, is located on the oceanside deck and brings you in to the Living Room area. Enjoy a spacious living room with ample seating so you whole party can gather around and enjoy each others company. The living room offers a large flat screen TV with cable service as well as wifi service so you can stay connected while you are away. There is also a bonus room just off the living room that offers a Daybed with twin trundle that is perfect for the little ones in your party to have their own space.
The kitchen is located on the other side of the home and is equipt with all of your standard cooking needs. Whip up fantastic family meals or sweet afternoon snack in this moderized space. The dinning room offers a large table with seating for the whole party so you can all enjoy your meals together while over looking the atlantic ocean. Off the kitchen, towards the street side of the home, you will find another bedroom. This room is complete with a Double bed, and flat screen TV. This room also has access to the first floor full bathroom with stand up shower and vanity sink.
Head upstairs where you will find the remaining 3 bedrooms. The large Master Suite offers a King bed, flat screen TV, sitting area, walk in closet and private full luxury bathroom with shower/tub combo. Out in the hall is a comfortable sitting area where renters can enjoy their favorite books along side the peaceful views of the ocean. Step out on to the top floor balconcy to enjoy a closer look and enjoy the sound of the waves crashing on the beach right in front of the house. Back inside, and across the hall you will find the Bunk Bed room on the street side of the property. This room offers two sets of twin bunk beds and a flat screen TV so the kids can enjoy their favorite movies after a long day on the beach. The Queen bedroom is located on the oceanside of the home and offers oceanviews and a flat screen TV as well. A share full bathroom is centrally located on the top floor and is home to the stackable washer and dryer for guests use. This bathroom room offers a shower/ tub combo and vantiy sink.
The exterior of the home is just as inpressive as the interior! Your family can enjoy an oversized partially covered deck over looking to ocean. This deck is equipt with ample seating and a large patio table so you can even enjoy your meals outside while soaking in the breathtaking views. The beach walkway is located straight ahead of the property, between the two A Lot homes (4368 & 4366). On the ground level you will find a covered patio where the enclosed hot&cold outdoor shower is tucked away. Guests can use this space to hang out away from the sun, or store their beach gear to keep sand out of the house.
The community pool for this complex is located at 4200 Island Drive. According to Google Maps it is approx an 8 min walk or 1 to 2 min drive from the property. With the amenities and stunning views that this fantasic property had to offer, what are you waiting for? Summer weeks will go fast so book your stay at "Shore Beats Work" today!
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property
- **Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.