Sounds Like Fun brings everything you love about Topsail Island to one place! Directly across the street from the beach access and located along the waterfront of the intracoastal waterway, perfect for jet skis and small boating! Not to mention, Sounds Like Fun is pet friendly with a $150 deposit, your four legged family members are welcome to enjoy the beach with you!
Upon your arrival you will enter the home and notice the beautiful blue water of the Atlantic Ocean just beyond the street. A lovely entryway awaits you, perfect for getting your luggage and items prepared while rooms are decided! Tile flooring and colorful beach accents can be found throughout Sounds Like Fun. The main area on the first floor consists of the well-appointed kitchen area that has breakfast seating at the bar as well as a separate spot for the dining area. The view from the kitchen windows will make time spent there well worth it! The living area has comfortable seating for your entire family. The wall mounted television assures everyone a great seat to view the game or just catch the weather for fun in the sun! Great views of the natural salt marshes along the waterway make a fantastic backdrop to any family gathering in the living area or out on the back deck. Also on the first floor is the first bedroom, appointed with a Twin bed with a trundle! If you have a couple for this room, not to worry! The trundle bed pops up and becomes a King.
The charming spiral staircase just behind the living area leads you to the second floor, complete with an office nook that can be used for the occasional business or school need during your vacation. You will also find the beautiful master suite complete with a queen bed as well as the third bedroom.
Outside in the waterway is a private dock, perfect for keeping your water toys just in sight!
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- This property is Pet Friendly! A non-refundable $175+tax per pet fee will apply. Limit of 2 pets per reservation.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. A 3 night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.