CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
When you and your brood are ready to get away from mainland living, come join us here at The Covey Cottage for the R&R you all deserve! This adorable unit of an Island Interior duplex is walking distance to a Beach Access, a local park, 2 bars, an arcade and a convenience store! Spread your wings and enjoy all the amenities this quaint cottage has to offer!
When you first arrive, you will find parking for 2 cars in the driveway area. The Covey Cottage, welcomes you with a covered porch that is filled with comfy chairs. After a long drive to the beach you can sit back, relax and soak in the scenery. Walk inside and you are greeted by the living room area, complete with Flat Screen Cable TV, a comfortable sofa that doubles as a Queen Sleeper, and a cozy corner chair. This property also offers wireless internet service for guest use. Step through to the kitchen side of the property and you will be blown away by the bright, festive and beachy decor. The antique retro furniture in the sitting area invites you to grab a book and relax while the chef in the family whips up a fantastic meal in the newly renovated Kitchen. Complete with all your major appliances as well as your basic cooking utensil needs, they will feel like a Master Chef in no time! The convertible dining room table have seating for 6 with additional seating at the bar for 2. There is also a large family picnic table out front where you can enjoy your meal while soaking up the Island atmosphere.
Down the hall on the left is the first bedroom which offers a double bed, a twin bed with twin trundle and a Flat Screen TV with cable. This adorable peachy room is perfect for the kiddos to pile in together. Just down the hall on the same side you will find the first full bathroom with shower/tub combo. The second bedroom is located at the end of the hall and offers a Pyramid Bunk Bed and Flat Screen TV with cable service. Back out in the hall, to your left, you will find the Laundry Room, which offers a full size stackable washer and dryer. This room also give access to the second full bath with a stand up shower.
The back yard offers a secluded sitting area with chairs, games and a small fire pit so you and yours can sit out and enjoy our fantastic coastal weather. The recently renovated shed has been turned in to an outdoor oasis! "The Summering Place" as we like to call it offers renters an enclosed heated and cooled hang out area seperate from the main house. The owner has stocked this little nest so guests can hang out and relax or cozy up and enjoy cocktails while listen to the music coming from the Trailer Bar and Torguta's Nest. The owner has even left a few bikes for guests to enjoy!
The Covey Cottage is one half of a duplex property but offers plenty of privacy for its guests. Snag up your week at this Surf City getaway today!
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. A 3 night minimum stay will be required during our Castaway seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.