If you want to feel right at home here on Topsail Island, you will want to stay at Turtle Cove 223 - C-Notes, which is located in the Turtle Cove Complex. Indulge in the beach life while still enjoying the feeling of home with comfortable beds, a well stocked kitchen, and spacious living areas. Watch as the sky changes colors over the sound from the open upper balcony off the living room as a family, or soak in a private sunset viewing on the covered balcony off the master bedroom.
The master bedroom is located on the lower level, complete with a private full bathroom and private balcony. The upper level contains the open balcony, living area, dining area, kitchen, full bathroom accessed via a short hallway, and bedroom.
Guests will have access to the community's swimming pool, which is conveniently located right in front of the town home. Guests will also be able to utilize the community's private beach access, located across the street by the community's oceanfront building at 904 S. Shore Drive (just remember to bring your pass to open the gate!). This cottage is perfect for small groups looking to vacation together, or families looking to bond at the beach. Whether it's in your journal, pictures, or a song in your head, C-Notes will help you begin or continue your fondest memories on Topsail! Enjoy YouTube TV service in the living room and master bedrooms, which includes local cable channels as well as access to smart TV apps like Netflix, Hulu and more! ( personal log ins required to access apps other than YouTube TV) . Washer & dryer located inside the property on the lower level. Outside shower has hot & cold water and is not enclosed. Turtle Cove provides community-wide wireless internet that is accessible to all properties.
Bed sizes include a King, a Queen, a Twin Bunk Bed with Trundle and a Queen Sleeper Sofa. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 7 night stay requirement year round. Saturday to Saturday stays will be enforced during our Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.